Tilt my hat at the sun and the shadows they burn dark





When I had a look at these outfit photos I took a little while ago, I immediately thought of the INXS lyrics in this blog post's title.




I'm a big INXS fan. I remember first catching glimpses of the INXS T.V mini series in December 2013 and the song 'Never Tear Us Apartcaught my attention. I've always loved reading music biographies, so when I discovered the official autobiography of INXS in a local library, I gladly borrowed it and loved reading it.

Source


Since then, my love for the band's music has remained. I've collected most of their records.

Take a look at my vinyl collection: 


I have:
INXS
Underneath the Colours
Shabooh Shoobah
The Swing
Listen Like Thieves
Kick
X
Full Moon, Dirty Hearts (not pictured, I have it on CD)
Live Baby Live (live album)
Max Q (a collaboration between Michael Hutchence and Ollie Olsen)



I've never been able to find records for Welcome to Wherever You AreFull Moon, Dirty Hearts or Elegantly Wasted. I wonder if it's because CDs started to became popular in the early 1990s, so the two albums were mostly made on CDs.



Here's my INXS and Michael Hutchence related book collection:



Are you a fan of INXS? If so, how did you discover them?







Comments

  1. Love the dress!
    Kick was one of my most played albums back in the 1980s. Michael Hutchence was an absolute god. If you haven't already seen it watch Dogs in Space, it'll blow your mind. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looooove Dogs in Space! The ending scene always blows my mind. Xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

She's the lady who wears those flashing eyes

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand