They say it's your birthday...

In my last post, I wrote about celebrating my birthday with a day trip to Daylesford. 
After a busy day out, I decided to relax a bit on Sunday, my actual birthday.


Not that I slept in or anything, my mum and I were up bright and early to head off to a market. Here's what I found:


Vintage glasses, leopard print jacket, purple skirt and purple velvet boots!


I've been looking for a fluffy leopard jacket for years and finally found one. 
I often see them at markets but they're always too big, too small, or in a bulky shape. 
I'm really happy with this jacket and can't wait to wear it.



When we got home, my sister decided to jump out from behind a door and greet scare me with a birthday surprise! I squealed no end! I also tried on my new-to-me vintage glasses. My sister thinks they're too big, but I love them!





I received some really nice messages and phone calls from my friends and family.
My Dedo (grandfather in Macedonian) came over for a visit and we ate some chocolate mousse (my favourite!) and later my Chico (uncle) came over for dinner. My mum and I made the chocolate mousse. She's Italian and knows all the best cooking secrets.




Later, I got to watch a movie that I've wanted to see for quite a while- Murder on the Orient Express. It was quite good, with gorgeous landscapes and 1930s clothing and all. Now I want to go off and read some Agatha Christie books! Afterwards, my mum and I started watching the show The Assassination of Gianni Versace

Source

Source



It was a relaxed day of family, food, T.V and marveling over my market finds. 
How was your weekend?



Comments

  1. Happy Birthday to you! My late father celebrated his birthday on the same day.
    Love your oversized sunnies and those velvet boots.
    Have you ever visited Macedonia? xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Vix! No, I've never been to Macedonia, but my dad was born there. Have you been? Xxx

      Delete
  2. Many happy returns of the day. My son's birthday last month was nice as well. Hired one of the best event venue online at quite less prices. Best thing about catering and baking part was their timely supply. Tables were complete with high rated accessories. Shared the pictures on social media and captured so many likes with blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

She's the lady who wears those flashing eyes

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand