Ramble on



Hello again! I’m back!
 Thanks for the encouraging words I've received through Instagram about my first post.


These photos were taken yesterday, right after I got home from work. It was quite dark outside and I didn’t think I’d be able to get any decent shots, but you can’t notice the darkness, can you? The wonders of a camera flash!


I just love cream shirts like the one I’m wearing. I call them pirate shirts, because of the puffy sleeves!


 I used to have the perfect “pirate” shirt, similar to this one but it had a lower cut and buttons down the front. Then one day I splattered paint all over it while painting in my garden! I’ve been spewing about it ever since! It only cost $5 in an op-shop but I just loved it and I’ve haven’t found another one quite like it.

Although I’ll never learn my lesson, I always forget to change my clothes when painting!


Here I am trying to show off the puffy sleeves! These photos don’t really do them justice.

These are one of my favourite pairs of boots that I bought years ago. Unfortunately they’re starting to flake at the bottom, but I don’t quite want to get rid of them yet. I’ll wait until I find another pair of brown boots, but it seems that brown boots are a little hard to come by, they only ever seem to make boring black boots nowadays.

Shirt- opshopped
Suede jacket and cord skirt- a market.
Boots - bought years ago.
Scarf - my mum's!

One day, I’ll have to share some photos with some of my other boots, I love them! I wear boots so much; I’d estimate that I wear them for about 6 months of the year, maybe even more!




Every time I wear this polka dot scarf, I feel like I'm Robert Plant or Jimmy Page! If you ever want to get inspired by some sixties or seventies style clothing, I'd recommend looking at their photos from back then.

Are you a boots lovin’, scarf wearing or puffy sleeve kind of person like me?


Title: Ramble on - by Led Zeppelin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand

I go leaps and bounds