Now it's gone, it doesn't matter what for



The other day, I wore this outfit to work.
I always feel a bit like I'm channeling Stevie Nicks when I wear this shirt.


Source


The sleeves are enormous! 
I just had to pose dramatically to show them off!




I also wore my new-to-me Italian made clogs, which you may have spotted in this post. 




Being part Italian myself, I love finding items made in Italy. 
Growing up, I remember my mum and nonna telling me that most things that were made in Italy are of really good quality. So now every time I buy something made in Italy, I love to show it to my nonna. So far I've been able to show her an Italian-made bangle and bag that I bought from a market, and I'm eager to show her my clogs too.




As much as I love the look of them, I have to admit, they aren't the most comfortable shoes in the world. When I saw fellow vintage collector Candice wearing a pair of tan clogs, I asked her if hers are uncomfortable too. She agreed that both her modern and vintage clogs are uncomfortable, perhaps because the sole cannot be bent.




Nevertheless, I love my clogs and will just have to wear them on days when I know I won't be walking too much.


What's been your experience with clogs?
Do you have anything that you love despite their level of comfort?




Comments

  1. What a pretty top, it looks lovely on you.
    I love finding anything that was made in Europe, we produce so little these days you can almost guarantee its vintage!
    I've got Lotta of Stockholm clogs and they are incredible. I walked around Corfu in them for a week and never got a single blister. They aren't the cheapest but they are the best! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love finding anything that was made in Europe too! I'll have to check out the Lotta of Stockholm clogs. Xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

She's the lady who wears those flashing eyes

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand